Relativity Myths & Ideas
This is a collection of myths and ideas about Einstein's Theory of Relativity:
- Primer provides an introduction to the concepts and terminology of spacetime.
- People discusses some of the people, and their ideas, that have contributed to our understanding of space and time.
- Myths discusses some myths about relativity, and why they may be allegorical.
- Scenarios discusses some thought experiments that are intended to illustrate relativistic behaviour.
- Speculation presents brief discussions of:
Related web sites:
- Dr J. H. Field's Special Relativity and Absolute Simultanity site.
- Dr T. Smid's Physics Myths and Physics Facts site.
- Steve Bryant's Relativity Challenge (CICS) site.
- T. L. Hurst's Simultaneity-Time site.
Other sites by T.L. Hurst:
© copyright T L Hurst 2017